Power Press Awards 2023
- The Power Press Awards are owned and operated by Power Press Media, Inc. (the “Company”).
- The Power Press Award winners are determined in part by the voting public. During the voting window of WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 4 at 8:00 AM ET through SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 11 at 11:59 PM ET, anyone may submit votes via the online voting platform.
- The official, and only, voting platform is powered by Power Press Media, Inc. and may be accessed via https://www.PowerPressAwards.com.
- During the official voting window, each person will be able to cast one (1) vote in each Power Press Awards category every day. Vote reset at 11:59 PM ET each day.
- There is no cost to suggest a nomination, to be nominated or to cast a vote, however online voting may be subject to standard internet access charges and data rates may apply, including, as applicable, usage charges.
- The number of votes each nominee receives is one factor in determining the potential winner of each category. Other factors, are considered by the Power Press Awards Steering Committee in deciding the final winner.
- In the event of technical or reporting difficulties with the voting methods, or in the event two or more nominees receive the same number of votes such that the winner(s) cannot be determined, or for any other reason the Company deems appropriate, the Company reserves the right to make the final determination as to which of the nominees will be declared the winner of each category. In the event that two or more nominees receive the same number of votes, the Company and the Steering Committee will determine the category winner.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any finalist or potential winner if, at any time before or during the voting period, such finalist or potential winner is subject to adverse publicity relating to such finalist’s or potential winner’s involvement in any act which is illegal, or insults or offends community moral standards or public decency, in the Company’s sole discretion.
- The Company and any parties affiliated with the Power Press Awards and voting are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: difficulties, failures or malfunctions of computers, phones, tablets and/or other devices, telephone systems or other malfunctions; cellular equipment towers, telephone systems or wireless services; interrupted or unavailable networks, applications or servers; miscommunications, failed computer hardware or software or other technical failures which may cause the voting to be disrupted or corrupted.
- If for any reason the voting is not capable of being executed as planned, or if there is an infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical or reporting failures, or if any other causes beyond the control of the Company that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this voting, the Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action deemed appropriate or to withdraw the transmission of any vote, but are in no way obligated to do so. Furthermore, the Company may, but is not obligated to, permanently disqualify from any voting any person the Company believes has intentionally violated these Official Rules, and terminate or suspend voting at any point and declare the vote results based on the votes up to that point, if it appears that the voting process has been so distorted by hacking, failures, errors or other interference that the results would not reflect actual valid votes should the voting continue.
- Once the voting period has ended, the Power Press Awards Steering Committee will make final decisions SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 4 at 12:00 AM ET through MONDAY, NOVEMBER 13 at 11:59 PM ET.
- The Power Press Awards will be presented during HLTH on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 14 at 1:00 PM PST on the StartUp Stage in The Venetian Expo.
- These rules are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Company. Notification regarding any such change will be posted at www.PowerPressAwards.com/rules.
- By voting, you are agreeing to be bound by these Official Rules, and not to use any unofficial, third party services to cast votes on your or any third party’s behalf. The Company reserves the right, but is not obligated, to disqualify, block, or remove any votes from any individual who votes by any electronic, mechanical or automated means, or otherwise tampers with the voting process, or for any other reason, as determined by the Company in its sole discretion. Any nominee or finalists who offers benefits, compensation, or otherwise tries to give an incentive to voters to manipulate the results of voting may be disqualified and any votes earned by such means may be voided in the Company’s discretion.
- If you have questions about the Power Press Awards Official Rules, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.